Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nervous!

I'm charmed.  I've been vacationing with the family in South Dakota and haven't really bothered to touch my computer.  I brought it, but the pictures are mostly still on my camera, I have no idea what is really going on in the land of Facebook, and I am behind in reading all of my friends' blogs.  It has been a nice break from the world of technology. I have had, however, some people mentioning the lack of updates on my blog!  Just when you think no one really reads it...ah, thanks guys!

Thankfully, I took a moment to check my email yesterday-boy do I get a lot of junk!-and was reminded that I'm supposed to guest blog on So Wonderful, So Marvelous tomorrow!  NERVES!  When I first volunteered I thought it would be easy, but the lady knows a lot of witty, fun writers!  Either that or creative people that can take some dryer lint, a pin cushion, and peanut butter and create a fabulous couch cushion in less than two hours.  I'm neither of those things, but for some reason she still wanted me to fulfill my commitment so...stop on over!  Tomorrow morning I will be the featured post on So Wonderful, So Marvelous.  In real time I will be off having a lovely girls' day out with my little sister so I won't be looking at the Internet yet again for a full 24 hours.  Ah, vacation bliss!

3 comments:

  1. I'll check it out as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst. I DO know a lot of witty, funny writers and you're one of them. Don't sell yourself short Stace, you know you're awesome.

    Thanks so much for your post, and infertility can suck it. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers