Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's DONE!

I can't believe it...I actually FINISHED Rusty's photo album!  I started on it this summer and it is a summary of this year.  It ended up being 52 pages long and I can't help it, I'm so proud of it.  I hope that someday when Rusty reads it he will just love seeing those things that he did this year and enjoy the stories I have written in it.  I also wrote him a long letter at the beginning talking all about his year.  My goal is to complete one of these albums for him each year.  Kevin thinks I am crazy and doesn't think I can do that, but I'm hoping that if I just work on a few pages at a time as the year goes by I will be able to print him a book every year on his birthday.  Of course I will also need to do that for Baby #2, but at least it is all done digitally!  That really helps!

Here are a few pages from the book!  I didn't upload the entire thing, but I wanted to share some of it with you!


Although it took time and energy, I really loved creating this book for Rusty.  I also appreciated that the time I ordered it these books were 40% off!  YAHOO!

2 comments:

  1. He will love it when he's older! Ryan's mom made one each for him and his sister (really big long scrapbooks actually) and they love looking through them! (So do our girls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you work on the other books, just keep them on file and order them when you see another great sale like that!!

    Rusty is going to LOVE these books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers