All I can say is that we are blessed, and we are thankful. We are thankful for that precious baby that was an absolute miracle and became our Savior. We are thankful for our wonderful families, both near and far. We are thankful for OUR precious babies, both the two year-old monkey and the wee one inside. We are thankful for the incredible friends that surround us and make our lives seem so much richer. We are thankful for our marriage, and the way that God continues to work in it to draw us closer together...my husband truly is such an incredible man. I am so blessed.
My Christmas post is simply this...what a wonderful Christmas it truly was. I love the Lord, I'm thankful for the many wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon us, and I will continue to praise Him, all the year round.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
![]() |
| Pictures Courtesy of D. Hansen, Card designed by Raja Photography |

Merry Christmas Stacey! You're right, you can't possibly sum up such a fantastic holiday in one blog post!
ReplyDelete