On Saturday we had the chance to cross something off of my 101 Things List. I had a dream of getting some family photos done, and some maternity photos. I don't see myself as the typical "maternity photo" girl. I basically just wanted to get some shots of us as a family and with my belly before the baby arrives.
We had done some research on finding someone to do a maternity photo shoot for us, but it seemed pretty expensive, and I am having a doula for the birth this time around, so it seemed a bit extreme to shell out the cash needed for both a doula and photos. If my cousin Nessa lived closer, she could have done them for us, but sadly, she is too far away. I then had a brain revelation! I remembered what an amazing photographer our former landlady is. She is always taking wonderful photos of landscapes, her grandkids...just about everything! I went out on a limb and asked if she would be interested in shooting some pictures of us some Saturday and she agreed!
She did an amazing job. I am really happy with so many of them and I think I'm going to have a really hard time figuring out which ones to print. It's also great to check something else off of that list.
I can't share my absolute FAVORITES because they are going to be on our Christmas card, but here are a few of the great ones!
I will leave you with the 35 week photo! We are just five weeks away! I had a doctor's appointment today and she said that everything looks great and that this baby is looking to be a big one. Well why not?
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!