There are dishes to be done, floors to vacuum, laundry to fold...a lot of chores are staring me in the face while my little ones are asleep but I had to write this down before I forgot about it. It is too precious to forget.
Today after church we took Rusty to the park and then we went to Taco Del Mar. We do that sometimes on Sundays...kids eat free and Rusty LOVES the quesadilla! The people know us, so they always give us a "quesadilla for Rocky" too...even though he can't eat it. They know full well that we will eat it but they always offer it up. I think Rusty loves this time with us, and today that was evidenced by his conversation.
We were sitting there eating, talking and just having fun. Little Rocky was asleep in his car seat and Rusty was sitting next to me. Suddenly he stopped and looked around and then said, "This is my family!"
I agreed, and I said, "Do you like your family?"
He responded, "I LOVE my family!" with a huge grin on his face.
Then I asked him, "Do you have the best Daddy?"
He got an even bigger grin and said, "Yeah! In the WHOOOOLLLLLEEEE world!"
I think Kev got a little teary eyed...I know I sure did! We are blessed indeed. The precious worlds from a two year old's mouth reminded us, we DO have a great family!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!