So, Rusty had his first ******BLEEP****** moment today. I was getting ready to take the boys to IKEA, just for something to get us out of the house. I was buckling him into his car seat and he looked up at me, grinned, and said, "HEY F***A! You're a F**** McF***ERSON!" Scrreeeecccchhhh to a dead halt everyone. It was one of those moments...I totally stopped everything I was doing and simply stared at him. I mean, you could have heard a pin drop in that car. We have this game where we turn everything into a McWhateverSon. Like, Silly McSillerson or Sneezy McSneezerson. He had just done it with that word. Yikes.
I said, "Rusty, WHAT did you just say?" He happily repeated it. I then said, "WHERE did you learn that word?"
He responded, "From Jitae!" Jitae is his little friend at school. He is Chinese. I do not know Chinese, but I am VERY much hoping that the word which my little guy said means something different in their language than in ours. Does it? Anyone know???
Anyway, I looked at Rusty and I said, "Rusty, that is a naughty word, we don' t say that word. The next time Jitae asks you to say it, you say, 'No thank you, my mommy said it is a naughty word.'"
Rusty replied, "OK Mommy! I won't say **** anymore! **** is a naughty word!" Oy. Later, on our way home from IKEA he said, "Oh Mommy, **** is a naughty word, right? I don't say it?"
"YES Rusty! It is NAUGHTY! Stop saying it!" Yikes...so it begins! At least he's cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!