Friday, September 23, 2011

planning a party

Man, I love Pinterest.  Have you heard of it yet?  It's this incredible thing.  You create these boards and scour the Internet and "pin" ideas on the boards.  What I love about it is that I am able to keep things in a place of order on the Net in a pretty, pretty manner.  Organization?  CHECK.  An easy, mindless way to find new ideas/recipes/help?  CHECK.  Eye candy?  CHECK.  Oh it is bliss...sigh.

So anyway, I used Pinterest to create a board for my latest venture...a Halloween party for Rusty and his friends.  I have been wanting to do a party for awhile now and I thought what could be better than a party where we get to see our cuties in all of the their costumed glory?  I went on Pinterest and found all of these great ideas for the party.  I'm not sure yet what I will or won't use, but man these things look fun!



Source: pbs.org via Stacy on Pinterest




Source: lilluna.com via Stacy on Pinterest


Happy Pre-Halloween! Do YOU have any fun Halloween plans or ideas??

2 comments:

  1. So fun, I love theme parties. I must admit the carrot pumpkin is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers