1. Hang up the 60 or so black cardstock bats I cut out for the Halloween party we are having tomorrow.
2. Make buttercream frosting for cupcakes for tomorrow.
3. Resew the arm of Rusty's ghost costume that is too small for him.
4. Wipe down the countertops in the kitchen.
5. Sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
6. Make the bed with fresh sheets after I ripped off the old ones this morning.
7. Fold the massive pile of laundry that is on the floor in front of the washer and dryer.
8. Vacuum all of our floors to get all the bitsy pieces that keep sticking to my feet.
9. Figure out what to make for dinner.
10. Clean our bedroom.
But, instead, I think I will sit here for a bit, just relaxing. So what if everything doesn't get done? What are YOU avoiding today???
I have a list a mile long that I'm avoiding. We're hosting Halloween and my mother in law is 'stopping over' tomorrow... I have an epic mess in my house right now.
ReplyDelete