Lately I just can't get over how much fun the boys are. They make each other and ME laugh all of the time. Rusty says the funniest things...he is growing up so fast and his sense of humour is awesome. Rocky is such a little ham and will do just about anything for a laugh.
I had a blast today. I am battling a sinus infection and have to admit that I wasn't really looking forward to being on my own with the boys, but I was overwhelmed with my love for them so many times today!
We played in the backyard, had a picnic, went to a new splashpark, had dinner at Subway and dessert at a nearby gelato place. Rusty was so adorable as he sampled the flavours and declared that he loved cotton candy and strawberry cheesecake!
His funny comment of the day:
"Mommy I am NOT full. My ice cream spaces are empty. In fact, they are always empty! They always have room!"




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!