Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Opinions

It is so interesting to see my little guys in the process of growing up. One of the things I love the most about it is seeing them form their own ideas of what they do and don't like.



Rocky loves stuffed animals. He also really likes Zambonis and Elmo. I don't know why he has taken a liking to these things, but he has!



Rusty, being almost 5, is even more opinionated. He is a hockey NUT and also adores superheroes. This adoration had me buying these today:




He needed new runners and he saw these and fell in love. I liked the style and the fact that they weren't the typical cartoon runners that are all chunky. He liked that he could put them on by himself and that they had Spider-Man on them. A win in both of our books!



I love seeing them state their opinions. I wonder if I will still feel that way in the future! What kinds of things are your kids emphatic about?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers