When Rusty was turning three, I started something that I hope I can remember to continue each year until Rusty graduates. I missed last year already, but I am going to try to keep it going when I remember! I did an interview with him. I will ask him the same questions every year...and possibly add in some new ones too! You can see what he said for age 4 here. Here is his interview for this year, 2014, age 6! I typed his answers exactly as he said them!
1. Rusty, what is something I always say to you? I love you.
2. Rusty, what makes Mommy happy? Listening
3. What makes Rusty happy? The iPad makes me happy! (He gets it for special occasions and road trips!)
4. What makes Mommy sad? When I don't listen.
5. What makes Rusty sad? When I don't get to play my iPad.
6. How do I make you laugh? By tickling me under the armpit!
7. What do you think I was like as a child? Little! Of course little kids are little!
8. How old am I (Mommy)? 32?? (Thanks buddy, I'm 34!)
9. How tall am I? Two feet? No, just above four feet! Almost to five feet!!
10. What is my favorite thing to do? Go on Facebook, like every day! You said you like to catch up! (He's got me there!)
11. What do I do when you're not around. Shops?
12. What will I become famous for? Food! You're an awesome cook.
13. What am I good at? Cooking!
15. What are YOU good at? Listening and hockey! Wrestling! I beat Rocky every time. (Just wait buddy...)
16. What am I NOT good at? Okay, give me a little while to think...you're not good at cutting branches down from the tree or picking up leaves! You hardly ever do that!
17. What is something you're not very good at? Nothing. Just write down nothing. Oh, POURING MILK! I'm not very good at that but I can pour water just fine!
18. What is my job? Working at my school.
19. What is my favorite food? Enchiladas!
20. What is YOUR favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
21. What makes you proud of Mommy? All of the balloons I get on my birthday!
22. What makes me proud of you? When I listen!
23. What do you and I do together? Go to school together.
24. How are we the same? No people are the same! But we both like eating food.
25. How are we different? I don't know! You're older? I'm younger??
26. How do you know that I love you? Cause you say it a lot...I love you, I love you, I love you. You say it like every week!
27. What is one thing you wish you could change about me? Nothing! I love you the way you are! (I PROMISE I didn't make him say that...but it DID make me melt a bit!)
28. How old is Daddy? 38? Is that correct? (Good! He is 38 next week!)
29. How tall is Daddy? Just a little bit above five feet?
30. What is Daddy's job? Teaching, just like you!
31. What is something that Daddy is really good at? Cutting down the leaves.
32. How do you know that Daddy loves you? Cause I know he loves me.
33. What is something you love doing with Daddy? Playing table hockey!
34. What is your favourite thing to do? Play table hockey!
35. What do you want to say about your birthday this year? It was awesome! It was awesome!!!!
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!