Friday, March 24, 2006

Photo Tag

Well, Itzy Bitzy Me photo tagged me. It seems like fun, so I will try it!

It goes something like this:
1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google), click "Images".
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you feel describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!"

I don't know if I have five people that will actually do it, but here goes:

Adrienne, also known as little a: When I think of you many words come to my mind: mom, sister, friend, determined. The word I chose, however, was Mary Kay, because of your great devotion to excelling in this area. Here is your photo! It's the mother of your business, Mary Kay herself!
Dear Lacy J: What other word could I use to describe you but optimistic? You are the eternal optimist, always looking to the bright side of things. Your picture is the glass, half-full.

Although I know Laura may never read this because she is on break during lent, the word I think of for her is: Artistic. Laura is an amazing artist and I would give much to own one of her paintings, one in particular. Here is my picture for you, dear Laura. I would love to see you paint this.


To my mother, LIP in the blogging world, I could think of one special word to define you: strength. You are one of the strongest women I know, and one that I can admire. Here is your photo.
And finally, Michelle. You don't have a blog yet, or may never, but I know that you read my blog often. You are a good friend and I am thankful for you. The word I chose for you is: trust. I trust you and I value you.

4 comments:

  1. Okay silly...I think you were supposed to "return-tag" me with a picture...but that's okay. The picture of the real MaryKay is priceless and I enjoyed the rest as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...ignore previous comment. Maybe I'm the one that's silly...I think I actually did that tag wrong on my own blog...oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Wow - yes I do read your blog often (it's bookmarked as one of my 'favorites') - and this time it almost made me cry! Stacy, you are an amazing girl, and a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that's sweet. That's one of my favorite pictures of Mary Kay! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers