My friend Nicole did this on her blog. I always love little things like this, so here goes!
Three Things that Scare Me:
1. The fear that maybe my body will never be able to carry a child
2. Spiders
3. Weird noises when I am alone at night.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My husband, every day!
2. My students-I'm looking at them as a unit
3. My boss-he should have been a stand up comedian. Staff meetings are much more enjoyable since he was hired!
Three Things I Love: (Only three? I'm putting THINGS, not people!)
1. My wedding rings
2. Flip flops
3. Sunshine
Three Things I Hate:
1. Assumptions
2. Dust bunnies
3. Rush Hour Traffic
Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. Where the dust bunnies come from
2. Why some people have to go through so much to have children.
3. Proofs in Geometry...I hated them!
Three Things on My Desk (At School):
1. Pictures
2. A spoon
3. A Hamster Dressed like an Indianapolis Colt that sings "We Are the Champions" as it dances-a wedding gift from my college roomies!
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Putting off going for a run.
2. Watching "What Not To Wear"
3. Surfing the Net
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Speak Spanish
2. Make a killer lasagna
3. Run for pleasure
Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Stay caught up on my laundry
2. Eat Sushi-I have tried so many times...I gag every time!
3. Wear flip flops to school-I have a tattoo on my foot and they are BANNED at my workplace! I get around it by putting a bandaid over the tattoo!
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Middle School Band Students Practicing Their Instruments-it's hilarious...squawks and squeaks!
2. Our friends' son, L., laughing...it is the cutest laugh I have ever heard from a child!
3. Silence
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Your own head telling you that you can't do it.
2. Gossip
3. The buzz of a mosquito...find it and KILL IT!
Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. How to play the piano again
2. More Bible verses
3. How to do video editing so I could have my students do video projects without going through the video guy at my school.
Three Favourite Foods:
1. Frozen Yogurt
2. Prime Rib
3. Mangoes
Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. He-Man
2. MacGuyver
3. Ducktales
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
"What Not to Wear" is one of my favorite shows. In fact, I got hooked into watching a marathon of it a couple of weeks ago on a lazy Saturday. Love it.
ReplyDelete