I saw this on another blog and it looked fun!
9 lasts
1. Last dollar spent: Nonfat Sugar Free Hazelnut Latte at Starbucks
2. Last beverage: A glass of water
3. Last movie: Fast Food Nation-I wasn't a big fan
4. Last phone call: my phone says my hubby was the last person I called
5. Last song played: Whatever was on the radio this morning...I have no idea
6. Last bubble bath: Years ago? I don't have a bathtub.
7. Last time you cried: Saturday Night
8. Last thing you ate: Honeynut Cheerios
9. Last place you went: The Vancouver Airport this morning to drop off my in-laws
8 have you evers
1. Have you ever dated a best friend: hmm...well Kevin became my best friend as I dated him
2. Have you ever skinny dipped: No
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes
4. Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
5. Have you ever been dumped: yes
6. Have you ever been lost: yes-in a field in the middle of a blizzard! Scary!
7. Have you ever ran away: yes, Adrienne and I ran away when we were little...but we came home within a couple of hours!
8. Have you ever lied: yeah
7 states you've been to
1. South Dakota
2. California
3. South Carolina
4. New York
5. Florida
6. Hawaii
7. Texas
6 things you've done today (in no particular order...) (Well, it's only 9:30 a.m. so I haven't done much but...)
1. Ate breakfast
2. Got dressed
3. Took out the recycling for pick up
4. Went to Starbucks
5. Went with Kev to the airport to drop his parents off
6. Uploaded photos to Facebook
5 of your favorite things (in no particular order...)
1. God
2. My husband!
3. Friends
4. My wedding rings
5. Food
4 people you can tell [almost] anything (in no particular order...)
1. Kevin
2. Nancy
3. Serenity
4. Adrienne
3 things that make you smile
1. My hubby
2. The beauty of the area that I live in
3. My friends' children...especially Logan...he's so funny!
2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Have a child
2. Go on a fantastic, far away vacation with my best girlfriends!
1 thing that you cannot live without
1. God
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!