Friday, March 14, 2008

Blessings Abound

I am humbled. We have received so many kind words, good wishes, and prayers over the last week. It was definitely hard for me to post about the baby, but it has been a wonderful experience.

Thank you. Thank you to all of you that are thinking of us and praying for us. I have received so many wonderful messages that have brought tears to my eyes. There were people praying for us over this situation that I did not even know about. Today I received a message from a friend from many years ago. She's actually closer to my older sister, but at one point she was like an older sister to me as well. I discovered that she has been praying for Kevin and I all along, and I felt so humbled by that. It was just another example of the family of God at work.

God has truly blessed Kevin and I, and this little one! He has placed so many wonderful people in our lives. We are surrounded by the support and love of family and friends and I can feel the prayers and love of all of you covering us and this precious babe. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. You are all so wonderful, and you bless our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers