Saturday, April 26, 2008

Did my stomach really just move???

Okay, today an amazing thing happened. I was sitting on our couch this morning, all was still. I was reading my Bible, kind of leaning back and my belly was there just below me. I could feel the baby moving from time to time, and suddenly I happened to look down, just as the baby kicked or something and...I ACTUALLY SAW MY BELLY MOVE!!!! It was amazing! That's the first time that has happened and the baby's movements are still random, so it's tough to know when it is going to happen or not, so catching this rare moment seemed like quite a treat!

We are having a great time with the changes that come along. Kevin absolutely loves the belly. He has been so adorable with it, and this morning he said he thought I was beaming! :) So cute.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    reading your post brought a smile to my face! Enjoy these moments.. and there's so many more of them to come! See you soon.

    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers