Kevin has so many wonderful qualities. I think it is simply amazing how I fall more and more in love with him every day. Kevin:
- is such a supportive husband. He always stands by me, helps me, encourages me, and gives me positive feedback.
- has a great faith. His faith inspires me. He always believes that God is in control, and knows what is happening in our lives, and has the best plans for us. He was the one that chose Jeremiah 29:11-13 as our "marriage verse" and I must say that he has lived it. He has been faith in action to me throughout these three + years. We have had some tough times-baby stuff, etc-over the years, but he NEVER falters in this area. I love that. I love his strength and faith.
- is a good friend. So many people love him and love to be around him. He is solid, committed, and trustworthy. He has a genuine care for the people that are important in his life, and prays for them with me each night. If you are a friend of Kevin, you are blessed indeed. I am the most blessed of all, since I am his best friend!
- is funny! He makes me laugh in so many ways. He has recently come up with this super funny face that he makes that just kills me and makes me smile and laugh every time. He is always coming up with great funny things to say and it seems that many days his main goal is to make me smile...and smile I do!
- works hard! His kids love him. He's such a great teacher...many times his students from past years will come back to visit him. They learn so much, and he is not a pushover. He expects them to behave well and they do. Another work note...he recently got a raise! I know he will be embarrased that I'm saying this, but in his other position that he has with the University of Oregon he was just informed that they are giving him a big raise! He has been doing the job for one year and they are so pleased with him. His supervisor had some amazing things to say about him, and when I read them I was SO proud! Way to go honey!
- Is already such a great dad. I love it when he kisses my belly and talks to the baby. I know that this baby is going to love him so much, and will always understand what it is like to have a father that loves it. This is so important, as the baby will understand how our Heavenly Father can love it as well. I can't wait to see Kevin in action as a dad. I know he's going to be such a great support. Every time we have come across something new in our lives together, he always meets it head on and makes it easy to handle with his humor, support, and constant love.
- is romantic. He is the kind of husband that whispers sweet nothings to me, comes up with adorable pet names for me, gets me flowers, plans romantic trips for me, takes me away for the weekend so that I can destress, snuggles up to me every night when we go to bed together, tells his friends how much he loves me, tells me that I am the best wife in the world and that he loves me...yep, he's a good one!
You know that there is so much more, but he's home from his workout at the gym, and he's ready to make me some delicious steak for dinner, so I'd better get going. I love you, Kevin! You are the most amazing, supportive, faithful, Godly husband a woman could ever ask for! Thank you for choosing to be with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!