Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Step One

Well, we took our first step tonight...toward getting ready for the baby, that is. It's exciting! I have a friend that's going to spend the night, and she's sleeping in our back room. The room that is supposed to be the baby's, but was at that time full of boxes and things sitting all around.

Kevin and I got home from various tasks tonight and set to work. We packed up some boxes, moved them out of the room, shifted some things around, and vacuumed. We are far from being done back there, but it was very exciting to see that we had four boxes of things moved out! Step one is complete! Kevin was amazing, lugging all of the heavy boxes by himself since I can't help him, and he even moved the futon and did all of the vacuuming! What a honey I have!!!
My sweet hubby hard at work!


The boxes are stacked up and ready for storage!!!!


We still need to move many things out, wash and (hopefully if I can get my hubby to do it) paint the walls, buy baskets, get and set up furniture, etc., etc. I'm encouraged that we did this first step when there are still 15 weeks to go, though! Thanks Kev!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers