Well, it's here. I just officially saw my ticker at the top of this blog switch to its current status. Is it a little surreal? Yes, yes it is. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant...this day seemed SO far away. I find, however, that the time has gone by quickly.
We are ready. As ready as we can be. I know that people go way past their due dates all of the time, and we both have a feeling that I am going to be one of those people. The wait however? It's a little tough! Tonight Kevin said he just couldn't wait to see this baby and to meet it.
We went for a walk tonight...a pretty long one, considering I'm 40 weeks pregnant. We went down to Town Centre and walked the track for 2 1/2 miles! We just decided to keep walking. I was feeling pretty good and Kevin was in a mood to walk and talk-which is rare-so we just kept going! It was pretty great, actually. Even though we initially had another motive-moving the baby down the canal-it was so great to just have that time walking around the track talking with my husband. Those are the moments that I'm going to try to focus on and cherish as the wait over the next week amps up my anticipation.
I will post that 40 week picture later today...it's now 12 a.m. and we have gotten into a bad habit of staying up really late and sleeping really late. We're going to try to get up at a decent time tomorrow. We figure it's good to get back on schedule since Kevin actually does go back to work in a week...I don't like thinking about that! I hope this baby comes early so he can enjoy time with it before heading back to work. Now, however, is not the time for a picture! I think it's too late, I'm tired...I don't want that to be my possible last pregnant picture! See you later today...hopefully with a picture! And soon it will hopefully be a BABY IN MY ARMS!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
OOohh! So exciting! Can't wait to meet him/her!!
ReplyDeleteI am anxiously waiting!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!