Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Cuteness, Oh the Cuteness

Okay, here I am trying to catch up with family and friends on the Internet yet I find I just can't focus. Why? My son is so stinking adorable! That's why! He is sitting in his little chair next to me cooing and doing a little half giggle and smiling away. That's it...enough of this Internet stuff, I have an adorable son waiting for me!!! I can't pass up this time! Just to show you how cute he is I will leave you with a photo from bathtime the other night...too cute to handle!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I'm jealous: I can't even get my butterball into his robe...one sizes fits all? Apparently not...I put him in it once post bath and he was about 5 weeks old...there was so much pushing ad pulling and tugging of limbs, I never attempted it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on!!! How cute is my nephew!! I find myself looking at the baby clothes in the touristy shops, so Rusty might get a Christmas present or two from his uncle! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers