Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Cutest Boy Ever...I may be biased.

We are moved! It was great to have good help from friends and family. My friends Jen and Andrea helped me get almost my entire kitchen unpacked that very afternoon, which felt great. Unfortunately, the move took a lot out of me and the next few days I seemed to come down with something like the flu! I had chills, nausea, headaches...ugh. All of that and trying to keep the baby happy kept me away from the computer for sure!

We love the new place, it has tons of space. I may post some pics eventually. I don't have much time now, so I just wanted to leave a picture of the boy that we call Monkey Boy. He's the cutest boy in the whole wide world!
Rusty, One Month Old...you can see that he has started smiling responsively! It's the best!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    I would have to agree with you. He is one of the cutest boys I have seen. Keep posting, I love the updates.
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18 PM

    He is a doll and grown so much. Have you started to see more of Kevin or You in him? Love the updates also.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right... cutest boy in town... going to break a lot of girls' hearts one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute baby!! And what a nice quilt!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers