Friday, January 23, 2009

Love

Well, I think Rusty has found someone new to love...his sweet little cousin, Baby A. We have been visiting my sister for the last week-thus the reason for the lack of posts...life with two kids under 5 months is BUSY! I really love having this chance to spend so much time with my little sister and niece, and I think that Candace is doing a great job. She is a fantastic mom, patient, loving, and just as I thought she would be!

I will be posting more later, I'll tell some of our crazy adventures together, but for now I will just post a few pictures of the two cousins together. Rusty loves to be near Baby A and reaches for her whenever she is around. He smiles at her and sometimes will just lie there looking at her. It's so sweet, and we can't wait for them to grow up together having great adventures!









2 comments:

  1. The size difference is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...the last picture is sooo sweet! (They are all sweet, but I really love that one!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers