Friday, June 05, 2009

Where do I begin?

I'm not even sure where to begin summing up our amazing trip to South Dakota. Since returning, I feel like I can't quite catch up on things. I am trying to catch up with the house-although I have to say, Kevin had it looking really good when I got home-and chores, and pictures, and making food for Rusty, and just so many things!

I have decided that I'm going to try to break it down into moments and write about that, rather than to try to recap the entire trip. Look for those posts...who knows how long it will take me to get them up! I still need to take Rusty's 9 month old pictures!

1 comment:

  1. This will be me next week (trying to catch up on everything) when we return from our trip. Hopefully RJ IS as good a traveler as Rusty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers