Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love you, Grandpa Roy

This world lost a pretty special man today. My grandfather, Roy Richards, passed away this evening. He was a great man...I'll write more about him when I don't feel like crying. I'm really thankful that I got to be his granddaugther. He taught me many things, and his quiet ways and sweet smile will stay with me always. I'm thankful that he knows the Lord, and I'll see him again. I love you, Grandpa! You always said, "God don't make no junk!" and you are right! I hope you are having fun talking things over with Him! Miss you!
My last visit with my Grandpa Roy this July

1 comment:

  1. I am truly sorry for your loss, I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers