I decided to simplify the look of my blog. Although I like it, there are a few things I would like to change. If you can help, please let me know! I'm not an html code queen.
I would like to have my header-the picture with my title, be a bit bigger and in the MIDDLE. I cannot figure out how to do this! I have tried playing around but to no avail.
I really like having the sidebar at the bottom and not taking up so much space-THAT IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY LINKS, BY THE WAY! I would, however, like to have the links be smaller. Anyone know how?
Okay, that's it! I love my new look, I hope you do too! If only I can get that photo in the middle and a bit larger I will be a happy girl!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
I like the new look too, but am hopeless when it comes to knowing anything you asked for help on.
ReplyDelete