I just wanted to say thanks! I love you! Thanks for making dinner tonight. I am so tired, beat up, not feeling great, overworked. I was lying here on the couch waiting for my boys to get home after an afternoon spent marking and creating course content. My throat hurts, my head hurts, there are dishes to be done and I was wondering "what on EARTH am I going to make for dinner?"
Then, there came the call. Kevin, at your house, watching hockey with Dad, Rusty and you, asking "Mom wants to know if you want to come for dinner?" Do I? Of course I do! It is heaven sent on this particular day.
Dear God, thank you for mothers-in-law like mine. They are a blessing indeed! Looking forward to that dinner! (And now, for a psuedo nap while watching Canada vs. Russia...)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!