Well, I have a little bit of a problem. See, it's not actually a problem, in fact I quite rejoice in it and I would never ever complain about it, but it is making the whole idea of packing a wee bit more difficult. It's the expanding belly. It is a huge blessing. I'm beyond thankful. I am actually a little bit afraid to write about this dilemma here because some women may read this, curse, and think at least you are pregnant! I know. I've been there. It still doesn't take away the simple fact that this baby...it's growing, big time! Pants that fit me yesterday may very well not fit me tomorrow. All of those maternity clothes I bought for Rusty??? Not working! They are WAYYYYYY too big. Another blessing I know! I am one of those women that found herself dropping to the ground and thanking the Lord when nursing was the miracle weight loss that I'd been looking for to get rid of those last ten pounds. I am actually now the weight I started out at with Rusty, which I love, but is proving to mean the maternity clothes aren't working so well. So here's my thought. Maybe just pack really, really, really really light and hit up Target for maternity clothes while I am in the States! That seems like the perfect solution! Right? I mean if there ever were a perfect excuse to spend some money on myself at one of my favorite stores that I dearly miss, this would certainly be it, right??? Yeah, that sounds about right. Hmmm! Sounds like I just solved my packing issues. Of course there are still the monkey's clothes to pack. At least my hubby can pack for himself!
I'll leave you with the latest...17 weeks. It was taken Sunday at our friend's wedding. It is not a maternity dress and after this weekend I decided it's probably the last time I'll be wearing it until post baby! It worked for that night though! 17 weeks is a great milestone for us and Baby! We are trying to figure out nicknames...any suggestions? Neutral gender, we don't know what it is!

That is the perfect idea. I miss Target too, why can't they come here? And you look lovely in the picture!
ReplyDeleteOne day you're going to POP and all the tiny belly pics will be a thing of the past :)
ReplyDeleteI seriously just thought this was a photo of you at your brother's wedding. I was like, 17 weeks, what's she playing at???
OMGOMG how did I miss the announcement?!?! Congrats a million times over Stace. ((HUGS)) BTW, you're like the littlest cutest pregnant chick ever.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking absolutely lovely!
ReplyDelete