I have to post twice today, just to show the cuteness. I took Rusty to the park tonight because his daddy is gone for a guys' weekend and he had been SUCH an amazing little boy all day. He totally deserved it. He was sweet to me and so helpful. He took a great nap. He gave me so many hugs and snuggles. He slept until 8!! Have I said lately that I am head over heels for this kid? I am. I love him. I LOVE HIM!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago


Your pictures are beautiful!!! You are so very blessed.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you Always
Emily