Friday, February 04, 2011

Taking Care of Us

She's been here almost a week, and she's been taking great care of us.  My Candy Pandy arrived last week, on Saturday, and I was so happy to see her!  I know it wasn't easy for her to be here, as she had to take a week off of work, she had to leave her husband and daughter, and she isn't in her normal environment, but I am so thankful for her.  It has been an amazing week!

She has pampered us big time.  She has cooked almost all of our meals, done countless loads of laundry and even multiple loads of dishes each day.  She has snuggled with Rusty, read him books, and tickled him.  She has held Rocky for hours at a time so I could take naps, get in a good shower, or even just take a nice, long, hot bath. 


Another great thing about having her here has just been spending time with my sister.  It is fun to go shopping together, to have a coffee together, to eat lunch and chat about our lives.  I always think about doing these things with my sisters, but I can't because they are so far away...this week I have had a little bit of a chance to experience that.

She has to leave on Sunday.  We're really going to miss her, but I know she will be glad to get home and hug her own sweet little girl.  Candy, thanks for coming and taking such good care of us this week!  We love you lots!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers