Monday, March 28, 2011

Ahhhh! (And Kev Heads South!)

This weekend our dear friends blessed us with a stay at their gorgeous beach cabin.  It was a much needed break and getaway!  We loved the beach, the gorgeous cabin, the laughter, the good food, and just spending time with them.  Before we all had kids, we had getaways together, and we even had one after Rusty was born.  This was our first time away with them since their gorgeous daughter was born and since Rocky joined our family.  It was just like old times, expect even better with the added kiddos! 
Our luxury accommodations!


Ready for the Beach!


I just want to kiss those cheeks all day long!

My boys

Family!

Best Friends

Best Friends!

Kev left us today.  He's off to Vegas with a good friend until Thursday.  I am so excited on his behalf, he very much deserves this time away.  He has been working so hard for us.  He left feeling pretty sick today, so I really hope he gets better soon...like, right now!  I want him to just have a great time and come back feeling refreshed!  We are definitely going to miss him though!  I am such a wimp...I never do this two kids thing on my own.  I do have a lot planned though, including my friend and her son coming to spend the night...her husband is the one with Kev.  Rusty is SOOOO excited to have his little buddy coming for a sleepover, and we are hoping to head to the aquarium or do something equally fun on Wednesday.  We'll see how I do over the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, is it my silly brain, or does that beach look awfully familiar to me? :) Looks like a nice time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers