Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting

Today was so much wonderful fun that I can't even cap it all up.  I will write about it later, or maybe not at all, but for now, I'm just sitting here.  The wee one is on my lap showering me with smiles and a delightful conversation and I'm tired.  But I'm happy...oh so happy.  My cup is more than half full tonight.  My hubby comes home tomorrow, I'm surrounded by wonderful people, and my boys, well...they just light up my world. 

Right now, the little one on my lap is just sitting there, smiling up at me, waiting for me to notice him.  He does that...waits.  He will sit there and just stare at you, waiting, hoping that you will glance his way.  The moment he does, wow!  That gorgeous smile takes over his entire face and I can't help but smile back at him.  I love him.  Man, do I love him.  I feel so blessed to be the mom of two wonderful, smiley and sweet boys.

Here he is, giving his classic smile after waiting for Daddy to notice him!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers