Wednesday, May 04, 2011

And he's off!

Our little guy is just over three months and with the three month mark came...rolling over!  He had been trying to roll before I left for South Dakota to visit my family, and kept trying while I was there.  He would get oh so close, but always that arm would get in the way!

The last day I was there and in the Omaha Airport ready to fly home he finally did it!  He rolled right over.  After that, he decided it was a big event and took a little break.  Well, little break no more!  Yesterday morning he just decided it was time to roll again...and roll he did!  Four times yesterday!  Today was a different story.  We can't even put him down on his playmat really anymore because all he does is roll.  Once he rolls he pins his arms, which he hates, so he then starts screaming.  It's pretty funny actually.  This morning every time we turned him back to his back again, he would roll right over onto his belly.  I can't believe he is already old enough for this!  *Sniff*

Here he is in action!
Help Mommy!  My hands are pinned!

Mr. Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers