I have been so busy lately, and trying to catch up on other things. I just haven't had time to write on here, and suddenly realized that I needed to! This is where I capture my thoughts on my guys, and weeks were going by with me writing nothing! Where will I look back and see what was happening in our lives if I'm not on here! I'd better get cracking. So...catching up on my boys.
Kevin: My hubby is amazing. With every day that passes I am reminded yet again of what a great father and husband he is. He is supportive to me. He challenges me. He understands things that are important for our family and works to make them happen. He even gets my "101 Things" list and is working to make that happen too!
Kev is doing great. He is such a great teacher, and has continued to work at the Alternative Behavior School here in this district. He is a wonderful teacher in that situation. He really genuinely cares for those students and has worked really hard to give them many opportunities to succeed. He has created several new elective courses that the students are excited about and has been a major part of the graduation rate in the high school rising. Recently his boss even let him know that he would be adding some more responsibilities to Kev's plate for next year because he has seen his skills in the areas of organization and student communication. I am so proud of him. He is just doing a wonderful job and really challenging himself as a teacher and individual.
In another note, it has been playoff hockey around here and OUR CANUCKS HAVE MADE THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!! This is the first year that I have really been into the finals and actually watched the games with interest...even the games that weren't the Canucks! I'm finding that I understand it more and of course my man is crazy thrilled that his team is in the finals with a really great shot at winning it all. Our whole family has been all about hockey lately, and little Rusty is starting to know the game inside and out. He loves it almost as much as his dad and I love seeing them bond in that area. I predict that there will always be a lot of hockey on in this household...and I really don't mind! Go Canucks, Go!
Rusty: Rusty is amazing. I can't say enough about this kid. We have hit a stage right now where he isn't pushing us too much-we are VERY aware that another one will be coming soon thank you very much-and we are just enjoying it. He is pleasant, funny, and just so sweet. We get tons of hugs and kisses and he is starting to make little jokes. He has turned into a TOTAL chatterbox as well. If you are looking at him, he is talking to you! One of my favorite things that he does right now is say "Of course!" He says it in his own cute, Rusty way though, by saying, "Ah COURSE!" For instance, I will say, "Rusty, do you want to brush your teeth?" His reply is "Ah COURSE Mommy! Ah COURSE I want to!" and so forth. It is so adorable. He also just loves to talk about anything and everything and one of my favorite things to do is just sit and listen to him talk about his day. The kid also is really into dancing lately and has some crazy moves! The other day I put on "Love Shack" and we boogied down like you wouldn't believe. He was break dancing!
He is growing up so fast. He's big, already into 4T clothes and just so tall. I look at him sometimes and wonder where my baby went. He is a fun, caring, and wonderful little boy. He is learning about Jesus and lately his prayers have been sweet and when he listens and obeys us he says that Jesus is happy! It's wonderful!
Rocky: This little one is GROWING, GROWING, GROWING! He is getting huge! The kid is about 20 pounds. He has grown a lot in the last month and well, our great sleeper isn't so great right now. He wakes about every two hours to feed, but it makes sense seeing how quickly he is growing. He is still so sweet and loves to smile at everyone he meets. He is a snuggly, huggable little guy. He has found his feet and loves to lie there on the floor playing with them. He can roll over with no problem and one of his favorite things to do is jump and jump and jump in his jumperoo. He also has started giggling just this week and I LOVE it. He is eating a lot. I have his four month appointment on Tuesday and can't wait to see how much he has grown.
He has become very social as well. He loves to just sit and have you talk to him, and he will coo and laugh back at you and I just love it. Another thing he loves is to watch us eat...the other night I was making pancakes for dinner and the poor kid sat there in his carrier and smacked his little lips the entire time. He wants to eat sooo badly!
Rusty and Rocky interact so well, and I love seeing them play together. Rusty gives his little brother a lot of love and helps him even when we don't ask him to. The other day Rocky started crying in his swing and Rusty was the first one over there to play with him or give him a little smile or just to try to make him laugh. I pray all of the time that they will be great friends as they grow up!
I love my boys...I feel so happy being the one that gets to be around them every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!