Tuesday, September 06, 2011

a getaway

We went away to our cottage for a bit last week.  It was the first time we have been up there this summer that we had really great, hot, wonderful weather.  It was the kind of visit that made me remember why I fell in love with that place so much in the first place.  I really look forward to someday when we can be up there with the boys a bit older and able to just truly relax-and also have better sleep!  Regardless of the sleep, we had an amazing time.



Our boys had some good times both together AND with their Nana and Papa...




We stayed squeaky clean!

My big boy and I took a special walk together, just he and I.  It was a blast to just walk with him for over an hour, talking and seeing what he had to say.  He is one special little dude, I am crazy for him!


We played in the sand...

and ate some more of Nana's AMAZING blackberry pie!

Rocky woke up early, so we also took a special walk together, and he enjoyed crawling around on a blanket!

A visit to the cottage isn't complete without a visit to Sandy Beach!  Bliss!




Another great visit to the cottage...I actually can't wait until next year when we can go again!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Wow! I just can't believe how big Jack is! I am glad you had some nice family time. I miss it up there! Maybe we should swap places for a week?! Except, I'd want to see you haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers