1. Rusty, what is something I always say to you? I love you.
2. Rusty, what makes Mommy happy? Listen and obey.
3. What makes Rusty happy? Jesus
4. What makes Mommy sad? When I don't listen and obey.
5. What makes Rusty sad? Not going poop in the pot.
6. How do I make you laugh? Like this...HAA HAAAAA! (Said with GREAT gusto!)
7. What do you think I was like as a child? I don't know.
8. How old am I (Mommy)? Two years old.
9. How tall am I? VERY tall!
10. What is my favorite thing to do? Go outside.
11. What do I do when you're not around. Get sad. (Aww, made my heart melt. He is RIGHT!)
12. What will I become famous for? For doing things...like making me laugh.
13. What am I good at? Peeing. (Great, thanks for that Rusty.)
14. What am I NOT good at? Not going pee in the pot. (Wow, so apparently he thinks I am REALLY good at peeing on the toilet!)
15. What is my job? To fix something.
16. What is my favorite food? Mushrooms (Interesting...I DO like them, but it's not like I put them on everything! Funny what they pick up on!)
17. What makes you proud of Mommy? When you do something for me.
18. What makes me proud of you? Going to Red Robin's.
19. What do you and I do together? Go everywhere together.
20. How are we the same? I don't know...very useful.
21. How are we different? By painting or something, and green or pink.
22. How do you know that I love you? By jumping.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about me? Going to Red Robin's. (I think he just wants to go there!)
24. How old is Daddy? THREE!
25. How tall is Daddy? (He ran over to Daddy on the couch and started climbing him and said, "I'm measuring how tall you are...then said,) SO SO SO TALL!
26. What is Daddy's job? To his school. (Very good! He IS a teacher!)
I enjoyed just chatting with him and I think I will definitely do this again next year with the same questions and maybe a few more! Oh to be inside the mind of a three year old!
![]() |
| Photo by Raja Photography |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!