Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Girl

I don't have a ton of time to watch television, but I'm not going to lie.  I'm not one of those women that pretends like I have so many better things to do to stimulate my mind than sitting in front of the TV.  I love reading, and often do, but sometimes I just need to veg out in front of the flat screen at the end of a very long day and laugh...and not really think. 

New Girl, a new show on this fall, is exactly what I need for this.  It is a few episodes in and I love it!  I have to admit, the last two episodes weren't as good as the first two but this week it redeemed itself.  The Thanksgiving episode was hilarious...I mean, a turkey in the dryer?  "There's two of them?" Dancing in the Best Buy Black Friday line?  It is just too funny!  This show makes me laugh out loud at least once an episode.  I enjoy being able to completely relax and enjoy some chill time.  It is the perfect antidote to a busy day when I feel exhausted, yet need something to relax my mind before hitting the hay.

If you haven't checked it out, you should!  A few other shows that I am enjoying-when I have time to hit play on the PVR-are Revenge and Once Upon a Time.  What are some of your favorite new shows this season?


4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE New Girl! By far the funniest show on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    ahhhhhh this is a show I want to see over Christmas break/catch up on over break! All i hear are good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it as well!! ha ha!! Maybe we can get Sam hooked on it while we are there for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are enjoying Last Man Standing with Tim Allen. It is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers