Kev is the most recent. He came down with a crazy fever/flu this week and has been holed up in our guest room since Monday night in the hopes that it won't spread. I have been diffusing my oils like crazy and I think that and a whole lot of prayer is the only reason I haven't ended up sick myself.
Today I really needed a get away. I left the crazy mess of the house and Ruby, Rosie, and I took an hour long walk in the woods near our house. Rusty and Rocky had school.
That place is a little piece of heaven on Earth for me. It never fails to help me reset when I find myself feeling sorry for myself. That, combined with reading Job and praying for some people with some big and difficult stuff happening in their lives reminds me that I'm okay. This too shall pass and we will get through it.
I DO look forward to us all being healthy at the same time again!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!